Meeting of the Thermophysical Society
Working Group of the Slovak Physical Society
DALESICE BREWERY, Dalesice 71
This conference will be the 26th in a series of well-established meetings that have been held since 1996 (see their history here). In 2021 it will be organized by Faculty of Chemistry of the Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic, and will take place in the Pivovar Dalesice situated in south Moravia.
The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for a wide range of researchers to meet and exchange valuable experience in the field of thermophysics, heat and mass transport, heat storage, experimental measurement of thermophysical properties, materials parameters characterization, monitoring of temperature field in porous media with moisture content, and other related fields. The conference will host invited lectures and oral presentations.
In 2021 the conference proceedings will be published in the AIP Conference Proceedings Series (published by the American Institute of Physics Publishing LLC). The conference proceedings is indexed by the Web of Science and Scopus databases. The corresponding links to the last year conference proceedings are given here: Table of Contents
Organizers kindly invite authors to send full text and attend the meeting.Appropriate conference topics are:
- Thermal performance and material properties
- Thermophysical properties and testing methods
- PCM materials
- Moisture related problems
- Hygrothermal behavior of materials
- Thermal insulation materials
- Calorimetric measurements
- High temperature analysis
- Composite materials
- Nano materials - synthesis and analysis
- Applications of temperature, humidity, moisture and other thermal measurements
- Dynamic and Transient measurements
- Climate and Weather Applications
- Uncertainty Estimation
Authors are required to send their papers (both doc and pdf) to email of Oldrich Zmeskal. With each paper the authors must submit a signed Copyright Transfer Form AIP. (see the Guidelines for Authors for more details): http://aip.scitation.org/apc/authors/download .
BASIC INFORMATIONS AND IMPORTANT DEADLINES